Burns successfully defended his title against Kiryl Relikh at Glasgow’s Hydro on October 7, setting up a significant payday in America. Broner will be favourite to win but Morrison insisted that Burns was not taking the fight just for financial reasons.“Ricky could receive a life-changing amount of money with his fight and I’m confident he’ll retain his title,” he said.“He’s not going there to sell his title. He’ll be going there to retain it.“I think he showed on Saturday he’s capable of beating anyone.” WBA super-lightweight world champions Ricky Burns is set to face Adrien Broner in Las Vegas in February.The much-anticipated fight is “99% certain”to go ahead at 140 pounds after the pair have circled each other for years. Broner has been talked about as a likely opponent, and has spoken of his willingness to take on Burns, at the three weights where the Scotsman has held world titles.“I’d say it’s 99% certain the fight against Broner in Las Vegas will go ahead,” Burns’ manager Alex Morrision told STV. “We are in on-going negotiations with Broner’s camp.“It’s likely to take place in February, as yet a venue to be identified.” Broner is widely considered to be the best fighter in the division. At 27, he is six years Burns’ junior and has a record of 32 wins from 34 fights, 24 of which have come by knockout. The American has held world titles at four different weights.
“The approval by the JSE of our dual listing marks an important step in the company’s development and supports our strategy to be a significant African mineral exploration and development company,” Kibo Mining CEO Noel O’Keefe said in a statement last week. The dual listing also frees capital to consolidate the company’s position in the industry by acquisition of other potential mineral assets. South African individuals will be able to acquire Kibo shares on the JSE, without restriction. Consequently, the purchase of Kibo shares by a South African individual would not affect their R2-million offshore investment allowance. SAinfo reporterWould you like to use this article in your publication or on your website? See: Using SAinfo material Listing on the AltX, a separate board of the JSE that focuses on quality, high-growth companies, also raises the profile of Kibo Mining, while providing the company with an additional market through which its projects can be funded and developed. Offshore allowance 30 May 2011 Kibo, which has its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM), focuses on gold and nickel projects in Tanzania. Irish mineral exploration and development company Kibo Mining plc has secured a secondary listing on the JSE’s AltX board. Through a strategic investment in Mzuri Gold, Kibo has access to one of the largest mineral right portfolios in Tanzania, both in the established and gold-prolific Lake Victoria Goldfields and in the newly emerging goldfields of eastern Tanzania between the towns of Morogoro, Dodoma and Handeni.
It’s a new year and another chance to make personal and professional resolutions that will affect positive change in your life and in the lives of those around you.HR professionals can incorporate personal and workplace resolutions into their daily or weekly schedules. A resolution such as taking the time to walk around the organization each week to get to know employees better can have ripple effects toward improving employee relations, employee engagement and the corporate culture. Maybe your New Year’s resolution is to get a Fitbit and to use it not only to improve your own health, but also to create a workplace wellness program for your organization.Resolutions don’t have to be complicated. Perhaps you just want to read more, listen more or smile more. Simple goals can have enormous return on investment.And what about the HR profession? How should it change and grow in 2016? What should HR stop doing—and start doing—in 2016?Resolutions are never easy to keep, but with careful consideration of how they affect larger personal and professional goals, and how they might help others, the chances for success become greater.Please join @shrmnextchat at 3 p.m. ET on January 6 for a #Nextchat on HR New Year’s Resolutions. We’ll chat about smart resolution-setting for the year ahead.Q1. What does HR need to stop doing in 2016? Q2. What does HR need to start doing in 2016?Q3. What are your HR New Year’s resolutions for employee engagement in your organization?Q4. What are your HR New Year’s resolutions for talent management in 2016?Q5. What are your HR New Year’s resolutions for networking with, learning from and sharing with other HR pros?Q6. What are your HR New Year’s resolutions for professional development for you or for your employees?Q7. How will you use technology to advance your personal, professional or organizational goals in 2016?Q8. What is one simple resolution that HR pros can make in 2016 to bring more happiness and engagement into the workplace?Q9. What is your advice to others regarding creating and keeping a New Year’s resolution? What’s a Twitter chat?
Are your ads pointing to the right domain? Here’s a script to find out.You are here: Posted on 18th April 2018Digital Marketing FacebookshareTwittertweetGoogle+share Standards are high for PPC superheroes, and even the best of us can make a mistake.Luckily, there’s a perfectly easy way to deal with human error: automation!I’d like to share a script that will help you stay on top of the domains being used in your ads, by verifying the ads are linking to the correct website.Start with a site visitFor most AdWords campaigns, the user’s journey to conversion starts with a site visit. Making sure users end up on the right page after clicking on an ad may seem obvious, but as careful as we might be, sometimes a rogue uniform resource locator (URL) slips through the cracks. This script checks if you’re inadvertently sending your potential customers to the wrong website entirely.After setting up your accounts and campaigns, run the script with the desired domain in your AdWords account, and it will scan through your keywords and URLs to list which ones have final URLs that don’t use that domain. This could come in handy in lots of situations.If you have different sub-domains or top-level domains for different countries or different parts of your business, this will point out that the wrong URL has sneaked in there somewhere.For example: yourdomain.com instead of yourdomian.co.uk.Check for old URLsAnother circumstance where I recommend using the script is after migrating to a new website. It is important to make sure the old URLs have been replaced or removed from your ads.[Read the full article on Search Engine Land.]The post Are your ads pointing to the right domain? Here’s a script to find out. appeared first on Marketing Land.From our sponsors: Are your ads pointing to the right domain? Here’s a script to find out. HomeDigital MarketingAre your ads pointing to the right domain? Here’s a script to find out. Related postsLytics now integrates with Google Marketing Platform to enable customer data-informed campaigns14th December 2019The California Consumer Privacy Act goes live in a few short weeks — Are you ready?14th December 2019ML 2019121313th December 2019Global email benchmark report finds email isn’t dead – it’s essential13th December 20192019 benchmark report: brand vs. non-brand traffic in Google Shopping12th December 2019Keep your LinkedIn advertising strategy focused in 202012th December 2019
The BCCI secretary Anurag Thakur said that Team India will get its head coach ahead of the long South Africa series starting in September.On Monday, BCCI and Cricket South Africa came out with the itinerary for the long series between two teams from Sept 29 to Dec 7 , which includes four Tests, five ODIs and three T20s.Thakur told Times of India that the board is waiting for suggestions from the advisory committee and the BCCI is waiting for them to come up with some names.”The three-member cricket committee, which includes Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman, has been entrusted with the job of suggesting names for the post of chief coach. BCCI will wait for their suggestions,” Thakur said.”Ravi Shastri has been the given the charge of the team till the Sri Lanka tour and BCCI will probably take a call on the coaching staff before the South Africa series. If the cricket committee suggests the name of a coach, the board will pursue it,” he added.When asked about the IPL and the plan forward of the board for the next edition, he said the BCCI is looking at best possible options.”We are working everything out and trying to consider the best possible option for the IPL. Right now, we can’t reveal much. As far as BCCI is concerned, there is no apprehension about auctioning two new teams,” he said.
Dean Springfield Rohit Prasad Sarah Peattie Tim Good Matt Prowse Jonathan Palau Jess McCall Leah Opie Kristin Boss Kristy Brennan Michael Law Oscar Sanft Danielle Davis Emilee Cherry Ashleigh Quinlan Charlotte Caslick Catherine Sargent Scott Buckley Willie Bishop Daniel Barton Lizzie Campbell Scott Bundy Tim Glazebrook Patricia Michaelopolous Nicole Beck Louise Winchester Kim Sue See Alicia Quirk Elin Mortimer Women’s Open Rob Nakhla Emily Hennessey Jordan Marshall Peta Rogerson Rachel Beck Sarah Spacie Marikki Watego Peter Norman Kirsty Quince Cara Zaremski Sam Brisby Terry Deegan Jenna Hitch Trent Touma Kylie Hilder Dylan Thompson Steve Roberts Mixed Open Stay tuned to www.austouch.com.au for all of the latest news and information regarding the 2014 Trans Tasman Series. Related Filesnts_announcement_release-pdfRelated LinksNational Training Squads Leah Percy Touch Football Australia (TFA) is proud to announce its National Training Squads for the 2014 Trans Tasman Series against arch rivals New Zealand, which will take place in Mudgee, New South Wales in April, 2014.The Open teams (Men’s, Women’s and Mixed) will be looking to win back the prestigious Trans Tasman trophy following a loss to New Zealand in the 2013 Super Trans Tasman Series, with the Women’s team the only side of the three to win their division.The squads consist of 18 players across the divisions yet to represent Australia at an Open’s level, with plenty of exciting up-and-coming talent selected in the squads following Australia’s Youth division clean sweep over New Zealand in the Super Trans Tasman Series. While there are some new faces in the squads, the teams will still contain a great deal of international experience, with the three Open’s teams combined comprising a total of more than 550 Australian Touch Football caps.Touch Football Australia wishes to congratulate the following players who have been named in the Australian squads: Melissa Peters Kristian Congoo Maddison Studdon Simon Lang Matt Tope Laura Peattie Justin Mitchell Dan Withers Luke Tonegato Lawrence Oberleuter Michael Chapman James Shute Claire Winchester Men’s Open Adam Pryde Sebe Rey Nick Good Stuart Brierty Dylan Hennessey Nicole McHugh Ben Moylan
Alisson the world’s best says Liverpool coach Achterbergby Ansser Sadiq15 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveLiverpool coach John Achterberg believes that keeper Alisson Becker is the best in the world.The Brazilian is the club’s no.1 shot stopper and contributed significantly to their Champions League win last season.He pulled off several big game saves to ensure the Reds were shutting out the opposition. And Achterberg believes he is the best in the world in his position.”It is tough for me to say as a goalkeeper coach but it’s definitely how I see it [he is the best],” says Achterberg to the Liverpool Echo.”I think he has been the most consistent if you look at all the goalkeepers around, that is the truth. “Now we try to maintain it and keep it like this for the next five or six years. He has set his targets and we try to push it that way, that is the plan.” About the authorAnsser SadiqShare the loveHave your say
“In my meeting with Chairman Chen Chunming of Jiquan Iron &Steel (Group) Company Limited (JISCO)… it became clear to me that the company understands the need for local employment,” he said. Prime Minister, the Most Hon. Andrew Holness, says he expects that Jamaican workers will be afforded every opportunity to take up highly skilled positions at the new ALPART/JISCO Alumina Refinery in Nain, St. Elizabeth. Story Highlights Mr. Holness assured the new owners that all the high technology and high human resource capabilities required “can be found right here in Jamaica”. Prime Minister, the Most Hon. Andrew Holness, says he expects that Jamaican workers will be afforded every opportunity to take up highly skilled positions at the new Alpart/JISCO Alumina Refinery in Nain, St. Elizabeth.In giving the keynote address at the official opening of the facility on June 21, Mr. Holness said it is the intention of the Government to ensure that Jamaican workers are adequately trained to take up these high-skill jobs.“In my meeting with Chairman Chen Chunming of Jiuquan Iron &Steel (Group) Company Limited (JISCO)… it became clear to me that the company understands the need for local employment,” he said.“I want to assure Chairman Chen that we understand the need for high-calibre human resources to operate this plant. We operated this plant for decades before and quite efficiently I might add. We know how to do it and we have the capabilities here locally,” he noted.Mr. Holness assured the new owners that all the high technology and high human resource capabilities required “can be found right here in Jamaica”.He cited specialist welders, persons who deal with specialist equipment as well as highly skilled engineers as some of the workers that can be trained to fill top positions.“In the initial stages, we understand that you will have to bring the experts from China to work alongside our own local labour to develop the expertise here. In the long run, it will be the best economic decision to employ local workers,” he pointed out.He noted that under the Housing, Opportunities, Production and Employment (HOPE) framework, the Government has developed an employment strategy “that will see the alignment of our young people leaving school through a system of apprenticeship and national service that will not only develop the necessary skills but more importantly, the necessary attitude that will help to bridge the cultural gaps that may exist between our two countries.”
The Canadian PressA judge has reserved her decision on the request by the Saskatchewan government for an order to evict Indigenous protesters who have been camping in teepees on the legislature grounds.Justice Ysanne Wilkinson of Court of Queen’s Bench heard arguments Thursday from both sides on what should happen to the Justice For Our Stolen Children camp.The government contends the protesters are breaking bylaws and making it hard for the province to maintain the land across from the legislature building.“This case is not about whether the protesters are advocating for an honourable cause,” government lawyer Michael Morris told a packed courtroom.“It is not about whether there are too many Indigenous children in foster care. It is not about whether the criminal justice system is fair for Indigenous people.“This case is about the government’s ability to regulate, maintain land in Wascana Centre.”The first teepee went up six months ago and more have been set up as campers protest what they say is racial injustice and the disproportionate number of Indigenous children apprehended by child-welfare workers.Morris said the government has received several complaints about the camp and that public safety needs to be considered.The protesters were immediately told they had to leave.Morris said they were given numerous trespassing notices and police moved in June 18 to dismantle the camp. Six people were arrested but never charged.The camp was set up again two days later and police have held off ever since.Nine events have had to be relocated because of the camp, including part of the province’s Canada Day celebration.Protesters have filed a court application of their own seeking to have the six arrests made during the June eviction declared illegal.Meara Conway, a lawyer representing the protesters, said the arrests were a “dismal day for democracy in Saskatchewan.”Wilkinson is giving lawyer Dan LeBlanc, another lawyer representing the protesters, one week to submit further documents pertaining to his case against the arrests.LeBlanc told court Regina police Chief Evan Bray has already concluded the camp does not pose a safety risk. He added that the case is about freedom of speech.“The government bears the burden of convincing you that its infringement is justified,” LeBlanc said.Katrina Swan, a lawyer for the Regina Police Service, acknowledged that there was pressure on the police from the government to dismantle the camp in June.One of the arguments that government lawyers raised and was echoed by the judge is why the protesters never applied for a permit to stay on the legislative grounds.Outside court, LeBlanc said the judge will have to weigh that as she ponders her decision.“It’s true there’s no record of the people applying for permits before,” he said. “There’s certainly appeal level decisions from across Canada which say that’s not conclusive on the answer.”Also outside court, protester Richelle Dubois said that it’s important to have the camp on the legislature grounds.Her 14-year-old son, Haven, died in 2015 from what was ruled an accidental drowning. Dubois has never accepted that conclusion.“It’s a healing place for families like myself for the stories of situations like my son’s,” she said.